- How To Make A Cellphone Pouch (4.6 out of 5)
- How To Make An Anklet Or Bracelet (4.45 out of 5)
- How To Make Swamp Slime (4.44 out of 5)
- How To Make A Recycling Bin (4.43 out of 5)
- How to Make a Heating Pad (4.4 out of 5)
- How To Make Toys And Games (4.38 out of 5)
- How to Make an Olive Oil Lamp (4.33 out of 5)
- How To Make A Model Of Our Solar System (4.31 out of 5)
- How to Make a Drum (4.3 out of 5)
- How To Build Hover Shoes (4.29 out of 5)
- How To Make Swamp Slime - 18 comments
- How to Make Laundry Detergent - 11 comments
- How to Make Dry Ice - 10 comments
- How To Make School Projects - 8 comments
- How To Make A Model Of Our Solar System - 7 comments
- How To Make Toys And Games - 7 comments
- How To Make Perfume - 5 comments
- How to Make Clip-in Hair Extensions - 4 comments
Everyone has thrown a penny into a wishing well. Wishing wells can be found in malls, carnivals, and tourist destinations, where children and the young-at-heart throw coins into the mouth of a well to make a dream come true. If you plan to build a wishing well of your own, here are some [...]
Corn is a staple crop all over the world, and many people are familiar with many foodstuffs made from corn. One of the most popular ways to cook corn is to make corn nuts. Here’s how you can make a great snack with some good-quality corn and some simple ingredients.
What are Corn Nuts?
The bean bag toss is a simple, but popular game loved by kids. You need the right board and bean bag pieces to play this, which you can buy at any toy store. If you want to save some cash though, you can make this yourself. Constructing a bean bag toss game is easy [...]
Boomerangs are those nifty toys that are thrown and then comes back towards you. During the old times, these were used as weapons or for sports, but today, they are used by many people as outdoor playthings.
You can get boomerangs from toy stores easily, but if you want, you can also create one of your [...]
Milk jugs, made from thick durable plastic, is often recycled as water containers or multi-purpose receptacles. You can up the ante on creativity and use the milk jug to create a basket. The jug’s plain appearance makes it fun to stylize. In addition, its durability ensures you that your creation will last [...]
Themed cakes look awfully nice, but at some point, you ‘ll get tired of the sweetness and the icing. Instead of of focusing on the edible part, which you can get from other dessert items, just up the ante of the cake’s appearance. You can use unconventional items to give the fixture a [...]
Little kids enjoy the simple things in life. The mere sight of animals excites them while watching a group of puppets perform on stage is their definition of the Oscar Best Picture. Now if you combine those two activities, you’ll get a simple toy loved by all kids - the sock monkey. [...]
Until technology goes bleeding edge, the idea of having a real, honest-to-goodness lightsaber will always remain in a fan’s fantasy. Fortunately, you can still make your very own lightsaber from parts that are very much available now. You don’t even have to be a Jedi Knight to do it.
LittleBigPlanet is a PlayStation 3 game that allows users to create custom puzzles and content. If you want to make a wall-climbing vehicle, then check out the article.
Be the next Tim Burton by learning how to make a stop motion puppet. Let this guide be your first step to movie immortality!